"/notify/Shipment/Origin/ProvinceCode" Missing from Notify Event XML for Order Release
(Doc ID 965804.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.06 - Release: 5.5 to 5.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
The RAW XML generated from a Notify Event for an Order Release does not contain the following Element:
It is observed that this information does exist in the Notify Event for a Shipment.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an Agent that uses Notify Contact for an Order Release
2. Ensure that the Stylesheet used includes RAW XML
3. Trigger this agent to create and send the XML
4. Observe that the above element is not present
5. Repeat this for a Shipment and observe that the element does exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|