Formula Reference Region Shows no Records when Updating a Formula Counter Attached to a Group
(Doc ID 966543.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Installed Base Agent User, while updating a Formula Counter attached to a group, the Formula Reference Region shows no records.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Install Base Agent User > Counters > Groupings
2. Create a new counter group (Group4) > Associate an item > Save
3. Create counter template, 'Counter_R1', Counter Type: Regular, Reading Type: Change, Direction:
4. Create another Counter Template, 'Counter_F1', Counter Type: Formula, Formula Text: A
5. Press Extract References button
6. For Source Counter add first counter created, 'Counter_R1' > Apply
7. Click on Update for Counter_F1
8. The Associated item and The formula reference region are greyed out and the formula reference also shows reference name as "No results found"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!