OPTION FOR SEARCHING RATES FOR HAZARDOUS CARGO DOESN'T WORK
(Doc ID 967268.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Forwarding and Brokerage Operations - Version: 6.0.2 to 6.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect the correct rates to be returned from a quote.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an Itinerary, enter Hazardous Transport Mode ID=TL, Hazmat Region ID= WE(Destination Location Region).
2. Create a Rate Offering, to include Hazardous Rate Type= Allow hazardous material.
3. Create a Rate Record, to include Hazardous Rate Type= Allow hazardous material.
4. Create a quote and tick the check box for Hazardous Cargo in Quote and note clicking on 'Find Shipping Options' will return no options.
5. Re-run the Quote but do not checked the Hazardous Cargo tick box and note upon clicking 'Find Shipping Options' the rate is returned (along with others).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!