Landed Cost LCM Advanced Pricing Is Not Working For All Items "required Setups/Profiles in advance pricing are not defined"
(Doc ID 967424.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 7.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : R12.1.1 version, Landed Cost Calculation
LCM as a service
Advanced Pricing is not working for all items in Landed Cost Management.
Can get the formula to work if set up the modifier for individual items. But when the modifier does not specify the item, getting the following error.
"No charges have been generated. Possible cause: The required Setups/Profiles in advance pricing are not defined"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set-up Inventory Org as LCM Enabled with receiving options 'Pre LCM Flag' as unchecked
2. Create purchase order and approve it
3. Create receipt against same PO
4. Run "Landed Cost Integration Manager"
5. Go to LCM shipments header, Generate Charges
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document