Landed Cost LCM Advanced Pricing Is Not Working For All Items "required Setups/Profiles in advance pricing are not defined"
(Doc ID 967424.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LCM as a service
Advanced Pricing is not working for all items in Landed Cost Management.
Can get the formula to work if set up the modifier for individual items. But when the modifier does not specify the item, getting the following error.
No charges have been generated. Possible cause: The required Setups/Profiles in advance pricing are not defined
1. Set-up Inventory Org as LCM Enabled with receiving options 'Pre LCM Flag' as unchecked
2. Create purchase order and approve it
3. Create receipt against same PO
4. Run "Landed Cost Integration Manager"
5. Go to LCM shipments header, Generate Charges
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document