Transaction Workbench You cannot apply more than the original line,tax,frieght and charge amounts during Line level Cash Application
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
Line level application gives error ''You cannot apply more than the original line,tax,frieght and charge amounts" although line level balance have enough Line,Tax,Freight,Charge amounts.
Steps to Reproduce :
1.Consider that Invoice 001 has two lines
Item Quantity Amount
--- -------- ------
Test1 1 100
Test2 1 200
2. Credit the Transaction (Actions->Credit)
3. Credit Line2 for <100>
4. Credit Memo created. Completed it.
5. Verify the balances. It displays correctly at Invoice level.
6. But for Line1, it shows '15.00' as 'Credits/Refunds' though nothing is applied to it
7. Create Receipt for amount 100 USD.
8. Try to apply this to Line1 of Invoice by clicking 'Apply in Detail'
9. It gives the following error: 'You cannot apply more than the original line,tax,frieght and charge amounts.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms