Miscellaneous Receipts Created After AutoReconciliation Is Run Display Incorrect Accounting
(Doc ID 970653.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0 to 12.0.6 - Release: 12 to 12
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When miscellaneous receipts are created and cleared via autoreconciliation process in Cash Management, accounting data is missing two entries in AR_DISTRIBUTION_ALL:
1. Offsetting Confirmation account entry
2. Correct Cash account entry
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new bank statement line (misc receipt) and assign bank transaction code
2. Run the autoreconciliation process for bank statement in #1.
3. Run create accounting in Receivables.
4. Query receipt created and select "View Accounting".
5. Cash account shows one entry of $0.
-- Business Impact:
Incorrect accounting in miscellaneous receipts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document