Data Displayed in Drop Down Menus That Should NOT be Visible to a User Based on a VPD Configuration is Being Displayed
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Jul-2013***
Data displayed in a drop down menu that should NOT be visible to a user based on a VPD Configuration is being displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (using the example of Shipment RefNum)
1. Log into OTM with a predefined VPD User Profile.
2. Navigate to a Transportation Planning and Execution > Shipment Management > Buy Shipment
3. Search for Buy Shipment and open the Shipment
4. Select the Drop down list for Reference Number Qualifier
5. Logout as the VPD User Profile.
6. Login as Admin or new user with a different VPD User Profile.
7. Navigate to a Transportation Planning and Execution > Shipment Management > Buy Shipment
8. Search for and open Buy Shipment
9. Select the drop down list for Reference Number Qualifier
10. The same information is seen as from the previous VPD User Profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms