Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version: 5.5.04 to 5.5.06 - Release: 5.5 to 5.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When drilling down into the "Percent On Time Delivery" detailed information for each Carrier from the FTI -> Dashboard -> Carrier tab, each carrier is showing up as the same value for "Percent On Time Delivery".
Based on the actual data, each carrier should have different values.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Transportation Intelligence -> Dashboard
2. Select the Carrier tab from the Dashboard
3. Query for Results of a Date Range or Geography
4. Drill into the % On Time Delivery results, by clicking on the "yellow triangle" icon?
5. Click on a point in the chart for a given month to display the detailed Carrier information.
Each Carrier has the same Percentage in the displayed graph.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms