"PERCENT ON TIME DELIVERY" Showing Same For All Carriers on Carrier Dashboard Graph
(Doc ID 971432.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version 5.5.04 to 5.5.06 [Release 5.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When drilling down into the "Percent On Time Delivery" detailed information for each Carrier from the FTI -> Dashboard -> Carrier tab, each carrier is showing up as the same value for "Percent On Time Delivery".
Based on the actual data, each carrier should have different values.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Transportation Intelligence -> Dashboard
2. Select the Carrier tab from the Dashboard
3. Query for Results of a Date Range or Geography
4. Drill into the % On Time Delivery results, by clicking on the "yellow triangle" icon?
5. Click on a point in the chart for a given month to display the detailed Carrier information.
Each Carrier has the same Percentage in the displayed graph.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document