ORDER LINES ARE DISPLAYED,ORDERED BY QUANTITY AS PRIMARY FIELD IN QUICK SO
(Doc ID 971625.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when user enter the Order Lines in "Quick Sales Order Form" and save it the Lines are displayed after ordered by ordered quantity irrespective of the line number
Expect that lines entered should be displayed by line number instead of Ordered quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to Order Management Super User Resp.
2. Select Quick Sales Order under Orders and Returns
3. Enter the header information.
4. Go to the lines enter all the information with quantity as 1000 Lbs, save the line. The line gets saved as 1.1.
5. Now try entering one more line to the same order with quantity as 900 Lbs
and save the line, when the form gets refreshed this line is saved as 2.1.
6. But it is displayed as the first record in Order Lines block.
This is because the query to populate the lines is ordering data by quantity
first and then with line number, here since line 2.1 quantities is lesser than 1.1, 2.1 is displayed as the first record.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are getting confused where is which line in case of huge amount of lines are added to single order.
Identifying a line for reference or changing is a big problem since the lines are not displayed sequentially based on line number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document