When Trying To Implement BR100 On iSetup Receive: Java.Lang.Exception: The Following Mandatory File(S) Are Not Found:Driver Xml File
(Doc ID 972074.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSetup - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use BR100 format, when uploading the modified zip file, so next step from <Note 826324.1> How to generate BR100 (Setup Document) styled report in Oracle Applications Release R12 using iSetup:
The following steps to re-produce:
1. Following the <Note 826324.1> How to generate BR100 (Setup Document) styled report in Oracle Applications Release R12 using iSetup.
2. Oracle iSetup Responsibility-> Migrations->Selection Sets
3. Click on Create button
4. Select ‘XML Publisher’ Selection Set. Enter Selection Set Name
5. Click on filter icon against Metadata
6. Select Data Source Code and Template Code with value ‘AZSTDREP’. Click Apply and then Click Save to save the Selection Set.
7. Select the above created selection set and submit Extract
8. After the extract task completed successfully, download the extract generated onto Desktop. Take a backup of the this zip file
9. Unzip the zip file. The following will be the contents of the zip file
10. Navigate to AZ_XDOLoader folder. You can find rtf template in the folder. Note down the file name of the rtf in notepad. Now delete the rtf file and copy the BR100 styled template (BR100_Layout) that is attached. Rename BR100 Styled template to the name of the template you noted above.
11. Now zip back the contents of the folder and upload the extract back to the instance. This can be done as follows: iSetup -> Migrations -> Extracts -> Upload Extract
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document