EBS How to Enable Descriptive FLEXFIELDS in LCM SHIPMENT HDR and LINE
(Doc ID 972178.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to enable Descriptive Flex fields in LCM:
The objective of this note is to explain how to enable the descriptive flexfields in the Landed Cost Management application.
LCM supports descriptive flexfields for the following pages:
- LCM Options (LcmOptionsPG)
- Shipment Line Type Details (ShipLineTypeDetailsPG)
- Shipment Line Type Create (ShipLineTypePG)
- Shipment Line Type Update (ShipLineTypeUpdatePG)
- Shipment Type Details (ShipTypeDetailsPG)
- Shipment Type Create (ShipLineTypePG)
- Shipment Type Update (ShipTypeUpdatePG)
- Shipment Create (ShipmentCreatePG)
- Shipment Details (ShipmentDetailsPG, ShipmentSrcDetailsPG)
- Shipment Line Details (ShipmentLineDetailsPG, ShipmentLineSrcDetailsPG)
- ShipmentLineUpdatePG (ShipmentLineUpdatePG, ShipmentLineSrcUpdatePG)
- ShipmentUpdatePG (ShipmentUpdatePG, ShipmentSrcUpdatePG)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document