DURING IMPORT DATA FROM WIP MOVE TRANSACTION INTERFACE JOB IS BEING COMPLETED WITH BACKFLUSH ERROR.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 11.5.7 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-May-2014***
After importing data from wip move txn interface jobs ARE being completed and only some transactions are stuck in the pending transactions table with backflush errors. The errors are of the following type :
XXXXX:Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
(where XXXX is the item number)
In forms, the behavior is DIFFERENT:
If there is no available qty for a component, the sane error as above is displayed (XXXX:Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact).
However, the job DOES NOT complete and the component is also NOT ISSUED and is stuck in the pending transactions table.
Steps to reproduce
1. Use a custom program for populating the data in wip move txn interface table.
2. Process some job completion transactions from the wip move txn interface tables. (open move transaction interface).
3. Jobs are being completed, but some transactions are stuck in the pending transactions table with backflush errors.
4. The components are not serial or lot control.
5. The component supply type is setup as operation pull or assembly pull.
When the move transaction is carried out from the forms, application should behaves the same way as it is processed from the wip move txn table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms