Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLDRICCP module: Program - Daily Rates Import and Calculation errors out with
Duplicate Row or Overlapping Date Range found.
- The program errors out AND deletes ALL the records from the gl_daily_rates_interface table (without inserting any in gl_daily_rates table).
- When running the Program - Daily Rates Import and Calculation, the following error occurs: VF15 Duplicate Row.
- After truncating the GL_daily_rates_interface table, only error seen is: Error: Duplicate Row or Overlapping Date Range found.
- Profile Daily Rates Window: Enforce Inverse Relationship During Entry is set to yes
- All currencies are Enabled in the oracle apps
- When the Old method is used (Trigger on GL_DAILY_RATES_INTERFACE) then it works fine everytime (same data). It wiped out all records from GL_DAILY_RATES_INTERFACE but inserted records into GL_DAILY_RATES.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms