The Require Award Approvals Checkbox Defaults as Unchecked and Read Only And Awards Are Not Routed For Approval
(Doc ID 972507.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sourcing, the Controls page shows the checkbox for < > Require Award Approvals, but the checkbox is readonly. The user cannot check the checkbox because it is a read only value. Users are not able to route an RFQ Award for approval
Steps To Reproduce
1. Set profile [ PON: Enable Sourcing Award Approval = Yes ] at the SITE level
2. Navigate to Sourcing responsibility
3. Create RFQ
- Create RFQ 35006
4. Choose the Controls region
- see the < > Require Award Approval checkbox is displayed under Response Rules
- the checkbox cannot be checked by the user because it is a read only value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps To Reproduce|