Repair Order Error: FRM-40212 Invalid Value For Field 'ADD_TO_ORDER_NUMBER'
(Doc ID 972858.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORMS: CSDREPLN - Repair Orders
Submitting logistics lines for a repair order that has a bill to / ship to account that is different from the customer account on the service request header, the RMA is created as required, but when trying to use the RMA number to add the ship line to, it errors:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Service Request with account 1
- Change the Bill To account in the customer tab to account 2
- Save SR
- Tools > Repair Orders
- Enter details for saving the repair order (no logistics lines created automatically in this case)
- Create and book the RMA for the return line in the Logistics tab - notice the 'correct' bill to account is defaulted
- Now try to book the ship line, adding it to the same order. The order number is not accepted in the 'Add to Order' field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document