Cannot Log Into iSupplier After Supplier User Resets Password From Sysadmin
(Doc ID 973428.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New supplier users are unable to login into the iSupplier application.
Expect new registered supplier users to login into the application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Super User
2. Register a new supplier (Supply base> Supplier User Management > Supplier User Creation > Register Supplier User )
3. Register a new supplier
4. Navigate to System Administrator > Security> User > Define ( then reset the user password )
5. Logging in as the supplier user
6. See the login screen will refresh to itself every time users try to login
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document