R12 Document Sequence Number not created for Refund Payment Request
(Doc ID 973534.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
$Header apiimuts.pls 120.19 2006/11/11 00:08:51 schitlap noship $
$Header apiimutb.pls 120.54.12000000.28 2008/11/21 11:01:42 ssdeshpa ship $
Create a refund using Receivables Manager. Voucher number is not getting generated when the profile option "Sequential Numbering" is set to "Partially Used".
If the "Sequential Numbering" is set to "Always Used" then the Voucher Number is generated.
Steps to test:
1. Login with system administrator responsibility.
2. Create a new document sequence.
3. Create a new category "Payment Request"
4. Assign the document sequence to the category.
5. Switch to receivables responsibility.
6. Create a receipt.
7. Query this pament request in invoices screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!