R12 Document Sequence Number not created for Refund Payment Request
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
$Header apiimuts.pls 120.19 2006/11/11 00:08:51 schitlap noship $
$Header apiimutb.pls 120.54.12000000.28 2008/11/21 11:01:42 ssdeshpa ship $
Create a refund using Receivables Manager. Voucher number is not getting generated when the profile option "Sequential Numbering" is set to "Partially Used".
If the "Sequential Numbering" is set to "Always Used" then the Voucher Number is generated.
Steps to test:
1. Login with system administrator responsibility.
2. Create a new document sequence.
3. Create a new category "Payment Request"
4. Assign the document sequence to the category.
5. Switch to receivables responsibility.
6. Create a receipt.
7. Query this pament request in invoices screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms