Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.03 to 5.5.06 - Release: 5.5 to 5.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planning Order Releases using the create buy shipment - multistop action with planning parameter of ALLOW SMALL DIRECT ORDERS TO BE SPLITTABLE set to false results in one shipment while bulk planning the same orders builds multiple shipments.
Changing planning parameter of ALLOW SMALL DIRECT ORDERS TO BE SPLITTABLE setting to true results in Bulk Planning builds one shipment as expected.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create two order releases
2. Planning parameter ALLOW SMALL DIRECT ORDERS TO BE SPLITTABLE set to default (False)
3. Run Bulk Plan, system builds multiple shipments
4. Change the formentioned parameter setting to True
5. Bulk Plan the orders system builds one ( multistop ) shipment as expected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms