Customer Form, Account Profile Issue: Changing Profile Class does not Default in all Values for the Late Charges tab
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When maintaining a customer record, and in the Account Profile tab, you change the Profile Class to one that contains values for the Late Charges tab (e.g. Minimum Customer Balance and Minimum Invoice Balance under Tolerance region), you notice that the values from the profile class do not default into the Account Profile. These fields remain blank, and cause the following errors to be raised upon saving:
A value must be entered for "Amount"
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Query for a customer
- Navigate to the Late Charges tab and note the values in the Tolerances section:
Minimum Customer Balance = blank
Minimum Invoice Balance = blank
- Change the profile class from the current profile class to one which contains values for the fields in step 3
- When you save the changes, say 'Yes' to the following warning message:
Selecting a new Profile Class will cause all values, including Currency Rates and Limits and Late Charges settings, to be set to the default for the newly selected Profile Class. Are you sure you want to change the Profile Class?
- Check the Late Charges tab, and note that the values in the fields in step 3 are still blank.
- Click Apply. This error is raised.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms