Requisition Distribution DFF Values Not Copied To Purchade Order Distribution DFF During Autocreate
(Doc ID 976943.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Value entered on the distribution of requisition on the segment of the descriptive flexfields (DFF) is not carried during the autocreate process to the distribution DFF of the purchase order.
This happens even if trigger PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_T1 is active and definition of the segments used on the DFF of purchase order and requisition are identical.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create identical DFF segments at distribution level for purchase order and requisition
2. Create a new requisition.
3. Enter values on the segments of DFF from distribution level. Save and approve
3. Using the autocreate form create a purchase order from requisition.
4. DFF values are not copied on the purchase order segments of distribution DFF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document