POXPOVPO: Matched Amount On PO Summary Form Incorrect For Planned Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 977003.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXPOVPO.FMB - Purchase Order Summary GUI
The Matched Amount in the Purchase Order Headers Summary form is incorrect for Planned Purchase Orders.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create and Approve a Planned Purchase Order.
2. Create and Approve a Release for the Planned Purchase Order.
3. Perform a receipt of the Release.
4. Create and Match an Invoice.
5. Nav: Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
6. Query the Planned Purchase Order. The Matched Amount value in the Purchase Order Headers Summary form is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document