Customers Workbench: Operating Unit List of Values Does Not Work Properly - Not Following MO: Security Profile Assigned at Responsibility Level
(Doc ID 977385.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
Operating Unit Not following MO: Security Profile assigned at Responsibility level for Customers form.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two Security Profiles in HRMS
- ABC (Vision Operations, Vision Utilities) and XYZ (Vision Services and Vision Financial Services)
2. Assign ABC for MO: Security Profile option at Site level.
3. Assign ABC for MO: Security Profile option at Responsibility level for Receivables, Vision Operations (USA).
4. Assign XYZ for MO: Security Profile option at Responsibility level for Receivables Manager.
Go To: Receivables Manager and query and customer.
- Try to create customer address system, which will show Operating Units Vision Services and Vision Financial Services.
Switch the responsibility to Receivables, Vision Operations USA without logging out of the application. - Try to create a new site for any customer and you will still see operating units Vision Services and Vision Financial Services, where you should see VisionOperations and Vision Utilities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms