AGIS Intercompany Reconciliation Data Extract Program Transacting Ledger Has No LOV
(Doc ID 977449.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following occurs in AGIS before and after applying <Patch 9104801>:R12.FUN.A. This has not worked in the past.
1. In AGIS, run the Intercompany Reconciliation Data Extract Program from Submit Request
2. Go to the parameters. The first parameter 'Transacting Ledger' is mandatory.
3. Select the LOV button. It returns an error stating 'No Entries found in the List of Values'
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a transaction in AGIS
3. Query in the 'Inbound' screen and the transaction appears
4. Submit the 'Transfer to GL Program' - with the import to GL set as 'Yes'
5. This completes successfully
6. Query the Journal(s) in GL (for each of the organizations that were part of the transaction)
7. Post the journals
8. Select and run the 'Intercompany Reconciliation Data Extract Program from Submit Request
9. Parameter 'Transacting Ledger' is mandatory
10. Select the LOV button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!