Balance Forward Billing Issue: Process Picks Up Invoices Twice When it has Activity Type DELAY_CMAPP
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Balance Forward Billing (BFB) process is picking up the same Invoice twice in the Balance Forward Bill for cases such as the following:
1) You created an invoice on 06-AUG for $120, Invoice#10000
2) You realized the Invoice was entered incorrectly, so you created a credit memo #10042 on 06-AUG, and applied it to Invoice#10000 to fully credit it.
3) You then entered two invoices for 30-SEP, Invoice # 10054, 10056.
4) BFB was generated, Bill#1001. The bill correctly shows the 4 transactions including the credit. Bill Amount is correct.
5) You created a new Invoice on 31-OCT, Invoice#10150
6) BFB was generated Bill# 1196. It incorrectly includes Invoice#10000 again for $120, the activity type is DELAY_CMAPP.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms