PO_ATTR_VALUES_ARCHIVE, PO_ATTR_VALUES_TLP_ARCHIVE Tabe Size Issue When Updaing Blanket Using Open Interface
(Doc ID 977714.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating only one Blanket Purchase Agreement Line via PDOI creates records in a few tables (PO_ATTR_VALUES_ARCHIVE, PO_ATTR_VALUES_TLP_ARCHIVE) even for ALL the Lines. Thereby it consumes large space on database.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a BPA via PDOI ... it contains a large number of lines (say, 1000).
2. Update only one BPA Line via PDOI.
3. It adds just one record to the Archive tables (po_lines_archive_all) ... this is as expected
4. It adds records into tables PO_ATTR_VALUES_ARCHIVE, PO_ATTR_VALUES_TLP_ARCHIVE for all the 1000 Lines ... thereby consumes a large space unnecessarily.
5. If another BPA Line is updated later, then again only one new record is inserted into Archive Tables (po_lines_archive_all), but inserts 1000 records (one for each BPA Line) into the tables PO_ATTR_VALUES_ARCHIVE, PO_ATTR_VALUES_TLP_ARCHIVE ... thus these two tables consume large space.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document