END DATED SEEDED OR CUSTOM TASK TYPES ARE APPEARING IN FIND FORMS LOVS
(Doc ID 979171.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After following <Note 956728.1>, seeded task types are still appearing in the Task form, Service Request form and Dispatch Center.
This issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- (R) CRM Administrator responsibility
- (N) Task and Escalation Manager > Setup > Define Task Types
- Query the task types > Click Map Types in the Task Types window to open the Mapping Objects window
- Select the source object from the list of values (LOV), deactivate the unwanted mappings and keep/add the requested dummy one
- Click Save
- Each task type/task status should be mapped at least to one Source , task types not mapped to any source may still displayed in the LOVs
- You can select a Source that is not used in your modules, so that task types which are not mapped to your modules will not be displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!