12: Install Base Open Interface Program Does Not Populate Attribute Columns Of CSI_ITEM_INSTANCES Table For Attributes 16 To 30.
(Doc ID 979810.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Install Base Open Interface concurrent program does not populate attribute columns of CSI_ITEM_INSTANCES table for attributes 16 to 30.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Populate open interface tables CSI_INSTANCE_IINTERFACE and CSI_I_PARTY_INTERFACE with single row to upload a new instance.
2. Populate INSTANCE_ATTRIBUTE15, INSTANCE_ATTRIBUTE16 and INSTANCE_ATTRIBUTE30 of in CSI_INSTANCE_INTERFACE with values 'ABC','DEF','XYZ' respectively for the record created in step 1
3. Set profile option CSI: Debug Level to a value > 1 to ensure log file output it produced for the open interface program
4. Responsibility: Install Base Administrator > Other > Requests. Run Install Base Open Interface program
5. On completion view log file to retrieve instance number of newly created instance
6. Query instance in CSI_ITEM_INSTANCES table. Verify that ATTRIBUTE15 is populated but ATTRIBUTE16 and ATTRIBUTE30 are not
-- Business Impact:
Customers are unable to use open interface to populate all the available attribute fields
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!