R12: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch - Unable to Discard PO Matched Invoice Lines - Mismatch Between AP and PO Values
(Doc ID 982072.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mismatch in values between Payables Invoice Distributions and Purchase Order Distributions OR
When user tries to discard a PO matched invoice line, there is an error
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Query an Invoice > Lines and Discard it, note error
- Check quantity invoiced/amount invoiced in distributions
- Click on View Purchase order from Distributions
- Check quantity/amount invoiced on Purchase order distributions
- There is mismatch between Payables and Purchase order quantity/amount invoiced
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document