R12 Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for REMIT_TO Columns Not Affected by Supplier Merge
(Doc ID 982802.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a supplier A is merged with supplier B, remit to columns of invoices and checks of supplier A are not updated, old values still remain.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility
- Open Supplier Merge
- (N) Suppliers > Supplier Merge
- Run the Supplier Merge for supplier A and Supplier B
- Open the Invoice Workbench
- (N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Query an Invoice for old supplier and check the details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document