11.5.10/12.1.3: Net Accrual Engine: Accruals Calculated Incorrectly for Rules with Offers
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Aug-2013***
When a Net Accrual Rule has an Offer its calculating accrual on the Offer Accrued amount instead of creating it as a % of the Net Accrual discount.
Net Accrual offer is not considering any Offers which are in the Net accrual rule / rule set.
Steps to Reproduce
- Created Net Accrual Rule
- Transaction source :Trade management
- Transaction type : Offer
- Transaction Identifier : Rebates ( which is activity type of Accrual Budget/offer)
- Attached the above rule to rule set
- Create Net Accrual Offer with the above rule set All Items 7 %
- Created Order which has the accrual offer 100 qty - @ 15 - offer 16%
- Ran funds accrual engine - create accruals for accrual offer 16%
- Ran Net Accrual engine - created accrual for the gross amount of the Order ie 100*15 = 1500*7% = $105
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms