ERROR: JBO-27122 ON THE DATA CLERK WORKBENCH FOR COMPLETION OPERATION
(Doc ID 983618.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.6 in Production:
When the icon, "Complete" for operation was pushed on the Data Clerk Workbench, the following error was raised ... "JBO-27122 - ERROR WHEN COMPLETING OPERATION"
Enter Update mode of workorder on the data clerk workbench and go to the Operation tab. The operation can be completed.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Enter a Workorder Number
2. Expand the detail of workorder
3. Click the icon for operation completion
4. The error encountered ..... "JBO-27122 ...."
5. Re-query the workorder
6. Re-try to complete operation
7. The error encountered ...... "Record has been modified by another user."
8. Switch a responsibility
9. Return the "Complex MRO Production Data Clerk" responsibility
10. Enter the same workorder number
11. Expand the detail of workorder ... now, the status of operation was completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document