Transfer to GL (RetroCosting) Displays Multiple Entries in View Assignment Process Results
(Doc ID 983863.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when the Transfer to GL (after retrocosting) is processed that more than one Transfers to GL record appears in Assignment Process Results
Steps to Reproduce:
- Run (31-OCT-20XX)
- Prepayments (01-OCT-20XX - 31-OCT-20XX),
- Costing (01-OCT-20XX - 31-OCT-20XX),
- Retrocosting (01-APR-20XX - 31-OCT-20XX)
- Transfer to GL for OCT 20XX (01-OCT-20XX - 31-OCT-20XX)
- View assignment process results ->Find 2 transfer to GLs appear rather than one
- Next testing:
- Rollback Transfer to GL
- Delete the Retrocosting
- Re-run the transfer to GL
- View assignment process results ->Find only 1 transfer to GL appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document