ITS fails, Error that Serial Number is Required, Item is Not Serial Controlled
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reviewed for currency 28-Apr-2017
When attempting to Interface delivery a specific delivery to inventory, the following error occurs.
ERROR: NO SERIAL RECORDS FOUND FOR TRANSACTION_TEMP_ID <trans temp id number>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Navigate to shipping->interfaces->run
3. Run Interface Trip Stop for the problematic delivery
4. ITS completes with warning
5. Review ITS log file, see above error.
6. Review HTMomse11i report,. see that a transaction temp id exists for the problematic delivery detail delivery detail
7. Review the Organization Items form the problematic item. See that this item is not serial controlled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms