ITS fails with Error "NO SERIAL RECORDS FOUND FOR TRANSACTION_TEMP_ID" Yet the Item is Not Under Serial Control
(Doc ID 984192.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Interface a specific delivery to inventory, the following error occurs.
The error is shown in the ITS Log file
ERROR: NO SERIAL RECORDS FOUND FOR TRANSACTION_TEMP_ID <trans temp id number>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Navigate to shipping->interfaces->run
3. Run Interface Trip Stop (ITS) for the problematic delivery
4. ITS completes with warning
5. Review ITS log file, see above error.
6. See that a transaction temp id exists for the problematic delivery detail delivery detail
7. Review the Organization Items for the problematic item. See that this item is not serial controlled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document