Counter Property Values Default from the Previous Meter Reading
(Doc ID 984911.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For new counter meter readings, counter property values are being set to the values from the previous reading as opposed to the system specified default values.
System default values should be applied if no values explicitly entered by the user.
Steps to reproduce
1. Oracle Installed Base Agent User > Item Instances
2. Query back item instance
3. Select Counters from Actions drop down and click Go
4. Click Enter Readings
5. Expand Details Hide/Show region
6. Set values for counter properties
8. Repeat steps 2 to 5
9. Counter properties show values from last reading instead of system default values. The loss of functionality is minor since no error occurs but user must always remember to set the property values explicitly and cannot assume the system defaults will be applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!