Incorrect Breakdown of Cost Details in Quotes
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Forwarding and Brokerage Operations - Version: 6.0.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although the total cost is calculated correctly, when looking at the breakdown of the cost, it is not correct since it is missing the cost of one of the equipments. When editing the record and just save, the total cost is recalculated to reflect only the cost of 1 equipment.
Steps to reproduce:
Itinerary used is a 2 leg itinerary, but we are only concerned with leg 1
1. Brokerage and Forwarding -> Quote -> edit the quote and go to the Quote Request tab
2. Notice the shipping information has a weight of 22500 KG
3. Select ‘find shipping options’ and then ‘refine option’
4. For the first leg, 2 options will be returned.
5. Click ‘save’ and then ‘add to quote’
6. Notice the cost is the total for the 2 legs - correct
7. Expand by clicking on the ‘+’ for the shipping details. What should be seen is 2 entries with a cost each (2 equipments used for leg 1) and one entry with a cost for leg 2. However, there is only one entry for leg 1 and the (correct) one for leg 2.
8. Click on the pencil next to record and then the pencil next to the record for the cost. It is calculated as X USD per 1 Equipment (1) = X USD, weight is less than the 22500.
9. Click 'save' and then 'save' again to return to the quote screen, the total cost is recalculated to reflect that there is only one cost for leg 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms