Resource Addresses and Subinventory Assignment Fails with APP-295320: Provide a positive integer
(Doc ID 986655.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSPTRESS.FMB - CSP:Resource Addresses and Subinventories
An error occurs in the Resources Subinventories and Addresses assignment form (CSPTRESS) when trying to save data for a new resource.
One or more of the following errors can be in the popup that appears when trying to save:
- Invalid value for currency_code. Please enter currency_code value from fnd_currencies.
- APP-295320: Provide a positive integer for minimium invoice amount or minimum invoice percent amount when invoice amount overdue type is amount or percent respectively
- APP-295321: Provide a positive integer for minimium customer balance amount or minimum customer balance percent amount when balance amount overdue type is amount or percent respectively
- APP-295323: Provide a positive integer for interest rate, interest fixed amount or interes schedule ID when interest type is fixed reate, fixed amount or charges schedule respectively
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Field Service -> Setup / Spares Management / Resource addresses and subinventory assignment.
- Enter a new address and subinventory assigment for a new resource.
- Get popup error as noted above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document