Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Charge Account for an item defaults from the account for the item rather than from the Employee Expense Account.
Expect the charge account to default as the Employee Expense Account.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility
2. In the main store search and select an item and add to cart.
3. Proceed to Checkout / Checkout
4. From the checkout page select Edit Lines.
5. Click the Accounts tab and see the charge account is the account from the item rather than the account from the employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms