How To Determine The Incident_id For The Service Requests Created By Preventive Maintenance?
(Doc ID 988670.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:CSFPMSRT - Preventive Maintenance Generate Service Requests and Tasks
After generating Preventive Maintenance Service Requests, a custom reporting needs to be run based on incident_id. However, it was noticed that the cs_incident_id field in AHL_UNIT_EFFECTIVITIES_B and ahl_unit_effectivities_app_v table is always null.
How does one determine the incident_id?
- Create a PM service contract.
- Run the 'Building Unit Effectivities (Preventive Maintenance)' concurrent program.
- Unit Maintenance Plan gets generated.
- Run the 'Preventive Maintenance Generate Service Requests and Tasks' concurrent program.
- Service Requests get generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document