How To Determine The Incident_id For The Service Requests Created By Preventive Maintenance?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.1.2 - Release: 11.5 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Jan-2012***
Executable:CSFPMSRT - Preventive Maintenance Generate Service Requests and Tasks
How does one determine the incident_id?
- Create a PM service contract.
- Run the 'Building Unit Effectivities (Preventive Maintenance)' concurrent program.
- Unit Maintenance Plan gets generated.
- Run the 'Preventive Maintenance Generate Service Requests and Tasks' concurrent program.
- Service Requests get generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms