Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to cancel a Purchase Order (PO) line associated to a fixed price services line type without also canceling the backing requisition?
1. Create a Purchase Requisition in iProcurement / Non-Catalog Request for Amount based services item
2. Approve the Requisition
3. AutoCreate the requisition onto a Standard PO
4. Submit the PO for Approval.
- The PO is Approved
5. In the Buyers Work Center, Click on Update
6. Click on Line Update
7. Now select Cancel Line from the Actions list
8. Click on Go
- The option, Cancel requisition = Yes, is defaulted and there is no option for the User to change this to No. It is shown as a read only value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms