Bills Receivable Transaction Form Issue: When Assigning a Bills Receivable (BR) to Another BR, the New BR Cannot be Completed
(Doc ID 989291.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARBRMAIN.FMB - Bills Receivable Transactions
File: ARBRACMB.pls -PACKAGE ARP_BILLS_RECEIVABLE_MAIN
Oracle Receivables (AR): Receipts Workbench Information Center > Note 989291.1
When assigning an unpaid bills receivable (BR) into another bills receivable, attempting to complete the new BR is unsuccessful. There are no errors raised, however querying the new BR after attempting to complete it shows that it remains Incomplete.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Bills Receivable > Transactions
- Create a BR by exchanging an invoice, save and complete it.
- Create another BR and attempt to assign to it the previously created BR
- Save and Complete this second BR
- Query up the second BR and note that it remains Incomplete. No errors were raised, but you cannot successfully complete the BR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!