Unable To Re-launch The Android Mobile Application After It Has Been Killed By The Task Killer
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once the Android device (Mobile, Tablet) application is killed abruptly using the task killer, it could not be launched again as the application crashes.
- Launch android mobile application.
- Click on 'Sign in' button and the screen switches to user id and password page.
- Click on device 'Home' key on that page.
- Kill the mobile application by using the task killer application.
- Try to re-launch the mobile application.
- Observe that the application crashes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms