In Android Tab Application, Dates Are Shows For Cancel/Not Used/Stopped Cheque In The List View
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Android Tablet Application, dates are shown for Cancel/Not Used/Stopped Cheque In The list view.
- Login to the application on Android Tab.
- Go to Customer Services and select My Cheques.
- Choose the account number.
- Select the Cheque range radio button and type the From Cheque number and To Cheque Number.
- Click the Submit Button.
- In the List View, Dates are shown for Cancel/Not Used/Stopped Cheque.
- The dates should not be shown for Cancel/Not Used/Stopped Cheque.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms