FCDB : 'Disable Account Nickname' Option Does Not Work As Expected In Preferences
(Doc ID 2079706.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
‘Disable Account Nickname’ from Preferences does not work as expected. The previously added nick name still appears in the account drop down list even after checking (selecting) the 'Disable Account Nickname’.
- Go to Customer Services -> Preferences.
- Click 'Set Favourite Accounts and Nick Names'.
- Uncheck 'Disable Account Nickname' and set Account Nick Name for any one account.
- Observe that the added nick name appears in the account drop down.
- Now check (select) ‘Disable Account Nickname’ to disable account nickname. (Do not remove the previously defined nick names)
- Nick name still appears in the account drop down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!