Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Internet Banking, while checking Account Details under Account Summary the application shows an error message: 'There are no accounts available for this function.'
- In FCDB 12.0.3, go to Internet channel and select Site Map
- Go to Account Summary
- Go to Current Account & Saving Account (Conventional)
- Click on Account Activity screen and select one account
- Click on Account Details button
- The error message is displayed: 'There are no accounts available for this function'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms