LRM : RBI OOB Rules Not Configured Correctly
(Doc ID 2183868.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Liquidity Risk Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are two issues here:
1>hierarchy is coming NA in the rule screen
2>data is not available in the dim_capital_acct_head table
Below OOB Rules in the RBI Contractual Run are failing as they have not been configured correctly. It gives a 'No records Found' error in the Rule Mapping.
1. RBI LCR - Unweighted Secure Funding backed by HQLA assets - OL
2. RBI LCR - Unweighted Retail and SME Cash Inflows - OA
3. RBI LCR - Unweighted Financial Counterparties and CB Cash Inflows - OA
4. RBI LCR - Unweighted Non Financial Counterparties Cash Inflows - OA
5. RBI LCR - Unweighted Any Other Secure Funding - OL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document