(Doc ID 2232854.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to provide a reference to an end user on the following:
1. Maintaining KYC details for CIF
2. Problems faced while creating a new CIF
3. Mandatory limit tracking to be default while customer creation
4. Adding Spouse, Employment and status details STDCIF
5. Error faced while Printing Customer details from STDCIF
Intended Audience: This document is intended for OFSS Employees, Customers & Partners
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Intended Audience: This document is intended for OFSS Employees, Customers & Partners|
|1. Unable to Maintain KYC details for a CIF|
|2. Problem faced while creating a new CIF|
|3. Mandatory Limit tracking to be default while customer creation|
|4. Not able to add the spouse employment and status details in 'STDCIF'|
|5. Failed in printing customer details from 'STDCIF' function|