After Transaction Sent for Modification Multiple times by Multilevel Authorizers, Authorizers are not able to Authorize the Transaction with error 'Field Errors Exist'.
(Doc ID 2244593.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 12.0.1 to DB 12.0.3 [Release DB 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Transaction Sent for Modification many times by Multilevel Authorizers, Authorizers are not able to Authorize the Transaction with error 'Field Errors Exist'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The initiator initiates a Fund Transfer.
- On clicking the reference number, the 1st level authorizer either authorizes it or sends it for modification.
- If 1st level authorizer had authorized the transaction, then 2nd level authorizer sends it for modification and initiator initiates the transaction again.
- If 1st level authorizer had sent it for modification, initiator initiates it again.
- At least once, the 1st level authorizer has to authorize and 2nd level authorizer has to sent it for modification.
- The process continues for 4 times so that after initiation the same transaction has version - 5 or more
- Now while authorizer tries to authorize/send for modify the transaction, the screen displays the error - 'Field Errors Exist'.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the Authorizers are not able to authorize the transaction further.
For more details on Authorization entitlements and rules refer below doc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document