Password Warning Period Not Taking Effect Despite Changing The Password Policy Through Manage Password Policy
(Doc ID 2253007.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking - Version DB 6.2 to DB 6.2 [Release DB 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When FCDB ADMIN USER changes the value of Password Warning Period under Password Policies, the changed values does not reflect on the screen with the updated values.
1. Login FCDB Admin
2. Go to "Other Maintenances"
3. Choose "Login Password Policy"
4. click "Get Details"
5. Change value in "Password Warning Period"
6. Click Modify -> Click Confirm -> Click OK
7. Reopen "Login Password Policy"
8. Password Warning Period Value is unchanged
Due to this the Bank Administrators cannot set the Password Warning Period through FCDB Admin Module.
No Changes in the Environment, Product, Account or Hardware triggers this Problem
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document