OBDX 18.1 Day 0 configuration for Account Number Masking and deriving branch code from Account Number
(Doc ID 2422629.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If bank wants to show unmasked account number in the screen, they are maintaining AccountNumberMasking property as NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (assuming the account number is of 16 digit.). But in this configuration different OBDX screens are having issues in displaying account number. Below is the case by case description:
- Bank has some account number which is of 16 digit, some are 11 digit. For 16 digit, there is no issue. But ff account number is 11 digit, User is seeing branch code being appended to the actual account number.
- In TD Details screen, wrong account being displayed.
- In table DIGX_PY_SELFTRANSFER wrong data entry observed against account number column.
- Maintain AccountNumberMasking property as NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN in 'digx_fw_config_all_b' table.
- Take one user for whom there are two accounts in UBS, one is with 16 digit account number, other with 11 digit account number.
- Maintain the configurations ('extsystem.branch.code.inaccountmask' , and 'extsystem.branch.code.mask.position') as ('false', '0.3') respectively. Here we assume branch code length is of 3 digit.
- Check the screens that lists account number, such as payments screen, TD screen. In some screen, if account number is 16 digit, no issue will be observed. But for 11 digit account number, the screen displays branch code appended account number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document