Multiple Issues Observed In FP > ASSETS TAB Of Goal Based Financial Planning (GBFP) module
(Doc ID 2422669.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues Observed in FP > ASSETS TAB are mentioned below:
1) FP > Assets Tab > Existing Holding - System is not reflecting data in fields if clicked on the radio button on LIFE INSURANCE window.
2) FP > Asset > External Holding TAB > Asset grid > Instrument name > Search - Application is not showing all the records at the time of scrolling up and down using the arrow buttons.
3) Issues related to Annual Contribution End Year field:
a.Application is allowing to enter Annual Contribution End Year even if contribution amount is blank.
b.Application is allowing to enter Annual Contribution End Year above life expectancy year.
4) FP > External holding > Assets window - Application is accepting Alpha numeric, Special character values in Account No. field.
5) FP > Asset > External Holding TAB > LI Tab > Policy No. field - System is accepting Special characters in this field.
There are no changes which triggered these issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document